All Wars Human

Started by Mike_S, March 29, 2021, 01:40:57 PM

Pete C

Love the music and there's some really nice guitar work. The random lyrics make sense to me with what's going on in the world these days.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Fine dark vibe, Mike! Agree with the Joy Division comparison. Top class job on each way...I'm on the second listening.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Fabulous recording !! reminds me of Bowie a little !! listening with cans on and it sounds brilliant , great work Mike S , loved it !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Groundy

Mike, this is brilliant, thanks for sharing, well done... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

bump because I love this...

and here is a quote from Tim Green that I agree with "I'd say it's a damn near perfect cut-up execution."

not that I would know but I think Tim does... I have done one of these and sort of another one... mine was nowhere as cohesive.

you took these lyrics and made it fit to so much truth .... but anything with annihilate or anesthesia I want to hear...

and as great as the puzzle of lyrics you put together are the music is even more splendid... along with your singing.  and I really like all the instrumental parts... it is sort of like giving the listener time to cope with the facts it is being faced with....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner