BR-900 "Adult Education"

Started by Frank53, June 02, 2009, 07:29:42 PM

Greeny

I'm VERY familiar with the original of this (being a Hall and Oates fan on the quiet), so I can tell what a fantastic job you've done! This is a very tricky song, so I take my hat off to your nerve, skill and production technique. REALLY enjoyed hearing this. You are a master mixer that's for sure. Great stuff.

Frank53

Thanks for the kind words, Greeny! Yes, it was trickier than I thought when I started. Hey, if it wasn't a challenge it would be boring. LOL!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

T.C. Elliott

The vocals on this one are pretty darn good. The whole thing sounds good. It is still just a bit lower in volume than the other track of yours I listened to. But since I have a volume knob on my home stereo right here next to the computer... that's not a problem at all.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ferryman

Just ventured over here to see what you can do with the big boys toys, and I'm very impressed - this is an excellent production job. I'm with you - if you can't dazzle with instrumental virtuosity, make sure it sounds good. This dazzled me with the production, vox are great as well. Great stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

FMGWABP!

Produced to perfection.....

Never heard the H&O version........ But damn I like your Vibe!
I Must have it now!!!!!!!!!  And a BR900!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy