Cant find my way home , Blind faith cover

Started by pjd1, March 12, 2021, 08:51:41 AM

pjd1

WAYHOME21
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I have always loved this song, and i hope if you have not heard it then you will enjoy the track , it has been covered many times so there is a good chance you may know it , i used a Martin 000 road series for the acoustic guitar usual Hohhner bass guitar , hydrogen drums and Yamaha keyboard for the strings , recorded onto  Tascam 24 track with various on board effects,

Thanks for you time and ears

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

thetworegs

A fab version Dunny well produced with an excellent vocal you've done it justice love the song too

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

I love this song also Dunny and you've done a fantastic cover of it. I can hear that you've taken your time with all the details and it's paid off big time. Great vocals, drums, bass, and keys but the highlight for me is the wonderful sound and picking you're doing on the Martin....all I can say is WOW!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Oh yes you have truly smoked one of my favorite songs songs bravo brother
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

BerryPatch

Wow, this is a wonderful rendition. Lovely playing, great mixing and excellent vocals. Very professional sounding. The acoustic licks are so damn tasty I could eat em! :)

Bluesberry

super fine job on this most excellent and beloved song....it sounds very good, well recorded, lots of space in the mix, really sounds good...thats a beautiful guitar lead there

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Blimey, this takes me back..... You did a fantastic job here Dunny, beautifully played and performed. Everything sounds great and it's a really well balanced and very polished mix. Superb.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

So good to see you posting Dunny. This old tune is an "evergreen" for sure and you did a nice cover of it. You should sing more often... i sure hear no issues with the vocals at all. The little Martin 000 sounds really nice, but then i think any guitar would when it's in your hands. I'd like to hear more from that 000...maybe feature it in an instrumental? I've been looking at them....
recorder
Boss BR-1200

StephenM

damn it man you don't screw around do you?  this is excellent.... and the vocals sound great... I actually like this version better than the original (oh my the blasphemy).... and your acoustic lead sounds like your man EC!... damn fine thing you done here ....and now I actually like this song...friggin bril...glad you singing...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

kenny mac

This is a fantastic track,I'm not familiar with the original but this performance is stunning.
That fingerpicking is top notch,the vocal fits like a glove.
And recorded so well.
Well done.