Fight

Started by OsCKilO, June 02, 2009, 03:20:23 PM

Greeny

Starsky and Hutch and the theme from Shaft. Damn right! Great funky retro vibe with a bit of break-beat creeping in. Good use of panning too. Another top tune!

Facemask93

Cool and funky or what-------nice panning

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Satchwood

I've been working on a NY cover & blues-fest jam, but I will download this fine piece of boxin-music and see what I can do - no promises - probably won't get to it til the weekend...but I would be more than honored to add some satched up guitar for you!
 8)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

real funky seventies thing going on here, takes me back to my teens, was it that long ago, more mud wrestling pics please.
QuoteI've been working on a NY cover & blues-fest jam,
just mastering it now satch, be with you in 5 mins.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rockatron

Yeahhhhhh, that's a good one.  To download for sure as it's a groovy one.  As I'm new to this, with the Br, can you record bassline even though you don't have a bass?  This song is sooo cooool and loungy 
Cheers!
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

moggysan

got to listen to it at last T,  was trying to get my ps3 to work, so i can play gh tallica,lol

;D

tune is well funky m8, can imagine john shaft taking down some bad guys to this one,
you know he would, cause he's just kool like that.

Ferryman

Been so busy with Neilfest and other stuff I'm getting behind on catching up. I'd missed this one and as a guy that grew up in the 70s, I love this vibe, kind of 70s meets the 00s. Great bass groove and I love the sound you have on it. This would be great starting point for a more developed piece of work with more instruments. But it's also very cool as a smooooth groove on its own.

I'm trying to ignore the picture of the two ladies as I type this btw. What with that and lady leprachauns you are distracting me.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

great funking stuff......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ted

Saw a recent photo of you, T. So I know you are still fighting. (I have informants.)

I missed this in 2009. You're a bad motha... :-X

I enjoyed the lo-fi sounds – like radio static. The star system HIP 105388 in the constellation Piscis Austrinus is receiving early 70's funk right about now, and this is what it sounds like to anyone who might be listening.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac