"Groove Me" by Mike Huntingford w/hardlock lead

Started by hardlock, March 05, 2021, 10:53:13 PM

hardlock

Groove-me+hardlock ld(160)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's an added lead track to Mike's fine "Groove Me" song posted earlier as open collaboration. A great backer (or stand alone) and a real pleasure to jam along with! Thanks for sharing Mike!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

WarpCanada

Very nice lead sound.   It weaves in very nice with the organ part.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

hardlock

Thanks Warren, I always seem to default to the BR's "Ambient" patch for it's tone. The "Sweet" and "Clean" lead patches are other favs.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

thetworegs

Laid back loveliness for my relaxed Saturday morning

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Mike Huntingford

Wow, once again blown away by the variety of inspiration by the artists that have contributed to the collaboration.  Hardlock's work is no exception - fantastic.

Really happy to provide these backers for you guys to display your stuff.  This I'll do some more.

Thank-you hardlock.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Lovely laid back cool and jazzy track. Excellent playing and production and gotta love that bass line.
Ray Brookes

Kenneth

A solid track to lay down some smooth lead. Nice work Ken, sounds like you had fun.
Good collab !
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Ferryman

Lovely work, the guitar sound and playing really complement the organ work. Very nicely done, and a lovely groove indeed!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Very laid back performance! Excellent playing Mike and Ken...really enjoyable!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Got me right from  the start loved  that laid back jazzy feel, cool as you like!
recorder
Boss BR-80