Plastic World - a new song by Thetworegs and Chapperz

Started by chapperz66, March 05, 2021, 11:33:44 AM

TPB

WOW WOW WOW
Epic track epic vocal rock opera at its best outstanding gentlemen Bravo Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ella

I agree with everybody! What a piece of art! You really should send this in to the BBC. World needs this kind of music.

Kenneth

Bumpity bump.
I think this needs to go into a column of Songcrafters best of 2021.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

StephenM

The recording is fantastic....superb and many great sounds....it's literally an aural orgasm ....!!!!!
good for my head...
Trevor makes things that are really good ...great...
and Paul makes a great track so then Trevor makes that out of this world...
of course this was a ton of work Paul...wow!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

I know I was the last one to comment back in May but I am going to again.  You are an interesting fella Paul.  Incredibly detail oriented.  No wonder you love Kansas.  I also love them but I am not as good as details as you...but I do spend hours sometimes mixing.  In your case you would have an excuse with 70 tracks.  For me I doubt I ever used more than 12 and generally i would bounce those down to much more manageable nibbles. 

As good as everything is including Trevs lyrics and vocals, it's still those guitars that keep me coming back.   

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

funkyaxe

Just listened to this twice - I'm speechless  - A work of genius, absolutely love it and agree 100% with the message.

chapperz66

Thanks for the kind words and the bump chaps.  I am rather pleased with the way this turned out - thanks largely to Trevor's stellar vocal. 

I did submit it to BBC introducing at the time.  Fortunately I didn't order the Bentley.....

Paul

Mike_S

Fantastic... just popped up on the Sampler (all years) jukebox
recorder
iPad GarageBand