about this forum

Started by StevieM, June 02, 2009, 01:30:31 PM

StevieM

Just want to thanks to everyone on here. This is the only forum I've been on where there's NO arguments/bitching/sniping--- or anything!! ;D It's quite amazing really.
You could say that it's because everyone has the same thing in common, music, but that doesn't always work. I'm on a couple of others where people have things in common too ( living history), and a lot of people know each other, most often we come across each other somewhere in a year, but that doesn't stop some quite nasty stuff going on sometimes. I really can't be bothered to get into it, there's enough stuff going on normally without getting into virtual bloody arguments too!!
It's so bloody refreshing!!!!

Mind you, I suppose I could be the only human on here, all the rest that goes on is just machines replying to each other, so does that mean I'm not really here at all either???????

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Satchwood

We all live in the matrix - plugged into our MBR!!  8)

I agree, this site is the best!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

Greetings - I am ForumBot RP3-X15 (aka launched). It is a pleasure to serve you...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Jim1970

Nanoo,Nanoo, Shazbot!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

"Share and Enjoy"  "Share and Enjoy"  "Share and Enjoy"  "Share and Enjoy"  "Share and Enjoy"
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Looks just like a Telefunken U-47
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

Quote from: Flash Harry on June 03, 2009, 08:44:00 AMLooks just like a Telefunken U-47
LOL .... hope there wasn't one of them in Joe's Mike's Garage !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

WTF?

This reminds me of when you try to read something in a dream and the words, dont make sense at first!!!!!

So Ann summers sell Mic's now............?

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

guitarron

Quote from: StevieM on June 02, 2009, 01:30:31 PMJust want to thanks to everyone on here. This is the only forum I've been on where there's NO arguments/bitching/sniping--- or anything!! ;D It's quite amazing really.

It's so bloody refreshing!!!!

let and let live

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SteveB

Well, when you think of ALL the groups (and their individuals) who have parted company over the years due to 'Musical Differences', and then mix-in all our own musical preferences, I think that this Forum is probably unique.
Throw in some beers, and hey...let's make music.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon