Song lists on profiles

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, March 03, 2021, 01:51:00 PM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I've recently joined the site and I'm loving it so far. One thing I can't see if if you can find all songs posted on profiles. Is there a way to see all the songs on someone's page that they have posted? I looked on my profile page and I thought it would show my songs on there..unless I'm missing something?
Thanks,
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

The way I use to find all the songs someone has posted is to go to the top of the homepage, you will see a banner for Jukeboxes. If you click it then on the left hand side is a button that says "Member Jukeboxes". If you click that then you should be able to scroll up and down to any members own jukebox, which is basically a player that has all the songs that person has posted.

Also you will see beside any comment anyone has posted. that on the left hand side under their avatar there is a link at the bottomfor their personal jukebox. This way is quicker I think!

Cheers
Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Quote from: Mike_S on March 03, 2021, 02:31:34 PMThe way I use to find all the songs someone has posted is to go to the top of the homepage, you will see a banner for Jukeboxes. If you click it then on the left hand side is a button that says "Member Jukeboxes". If you click that then you should be able to scroll up and down to any members own jukebox, which is basically a player that has all the songs that person has posted.

Also you will see beside any comment anyone has posted. that on the left hand side under their avatar there is a link at the bottomfor their personal jukebox. This way is quicker I think!

Cheers
Mike

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac