"Deepest Love" featuring Mike Stewart (Mike_S) COLLABFEST 2 Submission

Started by Mike Huntingford, March 02, 2021, 03:38:50 PM

Ferryman

Superbly tasteful guitar playing from Mike, it really works in the context of this song (which IMO was crying out for something like this). Mike H, the mix sounds really good to me and the additional instruments just add some nice flourishes around the guitar work which adds to the sophistication of track. It all sounds great, fantastic collab. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

maxit

Ohmy, that's amazing ! super sweet&soulful, i got goosebumps, and that's a super-good for an instrumental.
Just because you ask, somehow I seem to hear that the organ/fisa held notes kinda conflict with the next phrase harmony in the last seconds. But, how do you say 'pignolo' in english? That's me LoL.
The added instruments sound great, and the mix is stellar!
recorder
Audacity

hardlock

As far as I'm concerned, it's a perfect blend of very complimentary instruments, tones and performances.  Great work all around!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: maxit on March 04, 2021, 04:15:43 AMOhmy, that's amazing ! super sweet&soulful, i got goosebumps, and that's a super-good for an instrumental.
Just because you ask, somehow I seem to hear that the organ/fisa held notes kinda conflict with the next phrase harmony in the last seconds. But, how do you say 'pignolo' in english? That's me LoL.
The added instruments sound great, and the mix is stellar!

I will check that - thanks.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper