New to song crafters. Just wanted to say hello from the UK

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, March 01, 2021, 11:00:16 AM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Hi. I was recently introduced to this site by a musician friend, Ray Brookes. I will be posting songs under 2 profiles, one of which is "The devil's toupee", those are songs which i collaborate on with Keith Allen. My other page will be for my instrumental / soundtrack stuff and collaborations i do with other musicians. Thanks.  :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

Welcome, Darren and looking forward to hearing your material.
Ray Brookes

pjd1

Welcome aboard , looking fwd to hearing your music

Dunny from Liverpool
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Pine

Welcome Darren from a snowy northern Appalachian holler...liked your first post...i hear talent :-)) 
recorder
Boss BR-1200

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

BerryPatch

Welcome Darren. Always great to see new people on this site. Ive only recently just joined but with the strong sense of community in this site, it already feels like home. I can't wait to hear your stuff, hope to hear back from you soon

StephenM

Welcome from near Charlotte, NC!  You are going to love this site...so much knowledge, skill, talent, and supports........ unbelievable well kept secret... it's like a secret society... looking forward to hearing your stuff....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner