'Soap-on-a-Rope' - Greeny Monday goes off on one

Started by Greeny, March 01, 2021, 04:42:44 AM

maxit

amazing lyric, surreal and brutally beautiful, and still poetry of course. I think I begin to understand what it means when you say 'I will add lots of new things' LoL
recorder
Audacity

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is awesome. Yeah I'm definitely getting an 80's, Depeche mode, synth sound thing going on. You did all this on GarageBand, it sounds great. I love your vocals and the lyrics very catchy. :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

StephenM

Golly gee willickers Tim.... I know I already commented but I don't think this will be my last... you wrire and play and record alot of great songs...just fantastic...I mean you are a pro ... in every sense of the word...

and THIS IS ANOTHER LEVEL....This is like when Uranium gets entered by a thermal neutron and casues the Atom to excite and give off tons of energy as it splits into two fission fragments....
ATOMIC STUFF....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Nelson

Oh yeah, I'm diggin it.
It's like Bowie sitting in with Kraftwerk (Trans Europe Express). Smokin

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Mike_S

This is great... all these sounds are brilliant in headphones. Sounds otherworldly and quite sci-fi ish. That is a top vocal and more mellow / dialled back a bit than normal but soooo good. Dunno how you got all those sounds out of GarageBand, but they totally hit the spot. Superb.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Yes all of the above, electronica magic, great change up too, lyrics and vocal always spot on.
Was trying to get the vibe but Flash is spot on definitely League  enjoyed lots, great stuff!
recorder
Boss BR-80

pjd1

I like it when you go off on one , there is always a treat in store , this is so good Tim !! love the vision in your compositions , its just a perfect recording worthy of the 80,s scene or any other time for that matter , BRILLIANT !!!!!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Kenneth

This song feels like a time machine.
Fresh from 2021 , yet 80's return. Brilliant.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman