"Snapshot" a Hook original for PhotoFest

Started by Hook, February 26, 2021, 11:41:34 PM

cuthbert

I loved it.

Very meta lyrics, Mr. Hook. Your Kala tenor sounds nice'n'ringy, and that feedback at the end was an awesome closer.

Goes without saying that you have the best-sounding mobile studio that I've ever heard!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

Brilliant. Love the photo and the lyrics, both are really intriguing and thought-provoking. This is a really inspired performance, the combination of urgent uke and your vocals is compelling. I love the solo and the feedback section at the end is great, it really creates a strong twist at the end. It reminded me of the end of "Bike" by Pink Floyd if you know that.

Great track Hook, good to hear from you again.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nelson

Way to go Hook.
Still impressed with what U do with that Uke... much respect

Hey, I hear some Sammy Davis Jr. in your vocals... cool.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Mike_S

Brilliant. To me this is really deep. The lyrics really hit me... this would work in an art gallery as it is very interpretive and allows the person looking at the picture frame the story how they want it too. Come to think of it, this whole fest is way cool and would work as a kind of musical exhibition. Original and fantastic.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Very cool song. Dark and playful. Love that feed back solo! Killer track Hook!