"Common Ground" (Original) Geir & ORH

Started by Geir, June 02, 2009, 08:20:34 AM

Wiley

Geir you just keep amazing me.  And ORH seems to just have words that flow from his mouth.  Great collab.

Ferryman

Lovely collab. Nicely played and heartfelt vox. Great stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

hooper

Everything fits so nicely... the guitars and vocal interpretation.  Fine writing and playing, both of you.
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Oldrottenhead

Quoteso wir lurnin' scottish nau ar wi
geir your nunciation of nau (translation means "as well" or "also") is stoatin' (brilliant).
as fur osckillo that wee nyaff husnea goat the hing o it yet.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Great song and collab guys!!  Had to listen again!!  Terrific job!!

We are the people - we come together on common ground - we have more in common then what appears...these lyrics says it all!!

Geir-man you are a viking!! - hey you know Yngwie does a song called "I Am a Vikiing" - maybe we can collaborate on that or something like that sometime...? 

Of course I think ORH is a viking too - or I should say a Sir William Wallace Higgins - hero!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

I forgot how good this was..........!

So when is the Yngwie cover happening?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Oh yeah thats the goods guys.  Top pro job here, perfection is a strong word, but it seems to fit here.  Beautiful, I am full of musical wonder and inspiration listening to this this morning.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

it is almost shameful how often I miss a masterpiece on this site until it is bumped. Simply beautiful.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Quote from: Tony W on September 10, 2009, 10:34:08 AMit is almost shameful how often I miss a masterpiece on this site until it is bumped. Simply beautiful.

Ditto.  Bumping is a public service.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Satchwood

Another one of my faves from this site - listening pleasure!!!

Quote from: osckilo on September 10, 2009, 05:47:56 AMSo when is the Yngwie cover happening?

Trying to get someone to scream out the vox on Yngwie's Viking.....well....anyone interested...... :'(   I darn near cramped my hand going over this tune the other day..... :P
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)