"Hip Replacement Blues" a Mike_S original (featuring Hook)

Started by Hook, February 25, 2021, 01:10:24 PM

TPB

This is great I am LMAO wake a couple days ago can hardly walk top of my foot is sore where I can hardly walk takes me a whole day to remember that I got it stepped on when I was feeding in the barn the day before at least when your mind goes you don't know how bad off you are lol Anywhere great track and vocal
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Greeny

This suits you, Hook. Feels like you just cut loose and had a blast. Love how you get almost hysterical by the end, lol. These are the real blues for the Songcrafters generation!

Great, swaggering rhythm and lead guitar work. Nice and loose. Shuffle-tastic.

Fantastic collab!

Hilary

Fantastic - what a combo - I would have danced to it if I could  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

StephenM

raucous....hungry..... and you nailed the whole idea....Hook...freaking cool as shite...lyrica and delivery...and Mike's track sounds great like Mike always does.... yes the fears and anxiety of aging are real... and all the shtuff that goes with it... I am cracking up...this is funny even though it ain't (if you know what I mean)

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

What a corker! Love the nearly manic vocals, you can really hit it hard if you want it. The lyrics are hilarious as well. Great work guys

Nelson

Mike's track is smoking and Hook just poured ghost pepper juices all over it.
Sick guitar work throughout and the lyrics are funny as hell.
At some points in the song Hooks vocals remind of the talking/singing plant in "little shop Of Horrors"

Cool track guys
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

StephenM

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman

Hysterical! It's getting closer for me (63 3/4, oh dear....). Love the lyrics and Hook's singing is beyond awesome! Great lead guitar work and a banging blues rocker track. Well done guys, this was huge fun.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Great tune! At 70 I can really relate unfortunately! :(

Hey, but musically you're still gettin it done! And with some serious style!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure