recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Nelson

oh yes oh yes
Dank as the onion maybe... the song is Cool as the other side of the pillow.
love the Bass and the laaaughter

nicely done
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Redler

I like this! This kind of stuff could have been played on Alternative Nation (MTV indie music show in the 90's). Very indie stuff and it works fine!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Ha... been looking forward to giving this a listen. I read your intro to it a couple of days ago but only getting to listen now.

Well hats off to your "I don't give a shit, I'm just gonna play and sing what I like", it's really good and it has paid dividends. The world has not been the same since we lost Frank Zappa, he would be proud of you for carrying the flag of musical mayhem with this. It put a big smile on my face but at the same time it's musically very interesting too - no easy feat. Awesome job.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Unhinged but in a good way! Gave me a Michael Stipe vibe on the vocal. Highly original and interesting stuff, and happy Tim's gloom made it into the lyric, lol. I like the ambiguity between union and onion - clever. There's some really cool guitar, bass and drums behind it all.

tonyc

made me laugh when you burst out laughing , great stuff stephen ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Hook

seems more chalet than onion...grilled in some...is that...bacon fat?
I dig.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Mike_S

So yeah... they had a story running yesterday on the news that was exploring the state of the union... not sure if they mentioned onions! But it is obviously a hot topic  ;D

recorder
iPad GarageBand

pjd1

Dont Know why but i thought of Trump !!!!! must be my warped sense of humour as of late , you are outside the box with this one Ste , so good to listen to something which is totally new and funny , very well performed and recorded and i just love the laughing in the background , as always 100% great stuff !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Kenneth

Is it about hot and cold drinks?

I love it. The stranger the better sometimes.
You're a great addition here, your music is cool, original and I dig dig dig.
Let's do something together,  get some real wacked out vibe going.. what you say?
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman