virtual beer tonight at 9:30 uk

Started by bruno, February 19, 2021, 06:16:34 AM

Hilary

I'd definitely be up for it again and would very much like to hear you all perform.

Thanks Bruno.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

StephenM

yes...like a coffee house or pub scenario where anyone wants to perform...kind of open mic....would love to hear some of that...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman

Quote from: bruno on February 20, 2021, 01:42:02 AMSorry Hilary, dunno what happened. You were there, and then suddenly gone.
I blame Jackie Weaver.

Great to see some of the usual suspects again, and what a pleasure to have Steve and TC online from all the way across the pond.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: Ferryman on February 20, 2021, 03:50:03 AM
Quote from: bruno on February 20, 2021, 01:42:02 AMSorry Hilary, dunno what happened. You were there, and then suddenly gone.
I blame Jackie Weaver.

Great to see some of the usual suspects again, and what a pleasure to have Steve and TC online from all the way across the pond.

Yes - that was great! And impressed that T C managed to endure our mad / drunk waffle to the bitter end!

IanR

I'd love to catch up with you all.

I should have logged on to see if there was any Zoom action last night. I can only blame myself.

Hopefully catch you one day.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: Greeny on February 20, 2021, 07:13:43 AM
Quote from: Ferryman on February 20, 2021, 03:50:03 AM
I blame Jackie Weaver.

Yes - that was great! And impressed that T C managed to endure our mad / drunk waffle to the bitter end!

It helps that I can only understand about half of what most of you are saying. [/mostly kidding]
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

was great to see you piggy, and apologies to all for being a gabby bugger, it's the first chance i have had in a while to chat in a group setting due to current circumstances et al.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on February 21, 2021, 06:18:35 AMIt helps that I can only understand about half of what most of you are saying. [/mostly kidding]
That's good, because only about half of it actually makes sense...... :D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

I loved it but was a bit apprehensive about saying too much as last time my apparently my accent was hard to make out,so apologies if this was the case again.
Dont know how a zoom jam would work,I really enjoyed the chat with you guys and it was nice to see you again hilary.
You had us all laughing.

Hilary

I've taken Scottish lessons now Kenny so it's all good!

Everyone mutes and then 1 person at a time takes it in turn to unmute and plays/sings something. We won't be able to play/sing together but it's a start (unless Bruno sorts the lagging out).

Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça