https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71949202214?pwd=bzNKMDFWU24wdGtuSFdZVitJalA3UT09

Meeting ID: 719 4920 2214
Passcode: 6LRkZH

If you are interested ...

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

bruno

I'm using the free zoom, so limited to 40 minutes - I'm hoping the technology works

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Greeny

Last time, Zoom was feeling 'generous' and let us stay on longer.

bruno

Yip that happened to me too, but can't rely on it

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Pete C

Just a little tip - after the 40 mins are up you can usually log back in off the same link. I've had Zoom meetings with friends that have gone on for hours.
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

pjd1

Great idea lads a bit late for me tonight  , but i would love to meet and have a chat up on the zoom platform , have fun lads and dont drink to much

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

StephenM

btw/// I had a blast seeing everyone....still giddy! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hilary

Thanks boys - sorry I got kicked off!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Sorry Hilary, dunno what happened. You were there, and then suddenly gone.
I need to figure out how zoom works properly, to stop people having to be admitted each time they join. Will do some research today. We carried on till 1am, so suitably tired this morning - hope all enjoyed a beer and a chat - I thought it was a fun evening.
Thanks to all who joined - it was incredibly easy to set up - and Zoom extended the meeting indefinitely, so didn't need to log back in again and again.

Stephen and Tom joined from the US - and that worked without issue. I was mighty jealous of seeing sun and blue skies from the bleak mid winter UK!!

If people enjoyed it, let me know - and we can organise another. Anyone can do it, it costs nothing and is very easy to set up - if someone else wants to org - else I can do?

Last night was a beer and chat, but we could have performances if some would like to do? Let me know ...

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600