Power Ballad up for Collaboration (Video is example)

Started by Mike Huntingford, February 17, 2021, 03:34:40 PM

Mike Huntingford

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=XOzP-8IeQpA

I sure could use some help.  Mike

UPDATE: I am going to rerecord the song in DAW versus the video software so I can get better sound. Will send to you guys via dropbox.
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

TPB

I would love to put some lyrics and vocals to this if you do not mind
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

kenny mac

Just saw this as well Mike.
If you send me the track ill give it a go as well ;D

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: kenny mac on February 17, 2021, 10:30:13 PMJust saw this as well Mike.
If you send me the track ill give it a go as well ;D

watch your email for dropbox share message.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: TPB on February 17, 2021, 05:53:30 PMI would love to put some lyrics and vocals to this if you do not mind
Tim

Watch your email for dropbox share message.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StevieM

Yes please as well Mike.
It's been quite a long time since I played anything at all, I really like this one.
I'll also watch out for a version with vocals on.
Cheers.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Greeny

This is a stellar track - those chords. Damn! No wonder everyone is straight on it. Looks like there will be several versions coming back to you.

SE

Great stuff excellent arrangement with great keyboard  skills loved it!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Jean Pierre

I would add a Lap steel guitar (discreet), if I may...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on February 24, 2021, 12:15:39 AMI would add a Lap steel guitar (discreet), if I may...

Sounds great - I sent you a message.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper