Richard Was A Dick

Started by StephenM, February 15, 2021, 03:01:03 PM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Brilliant rocker, great fun lyrics. Love those guitars and great vocals too. Haha! What a dick that Richard was :) darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

Quote from: DarrenG on April 27, 2021, 05:12:05 AMBrilliant rocker, great fun lyrics. Love those guitars and great vocals too. Haha! What a dick that Richard was :) darren
kind of an opposite of "I am the Lion"...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

Hell yeah, this is something I would do if I had the "balls" lol. Impressive recording and witty performance, love getting to hear the actual bass tone at the end as well.

It's a shame I didn't even have to pay to hear something like this, the world has gone all wrong!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Zoltan

I think Richard might still be a dick!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

Quote from: Zoltan on July 26, 2023, 05:53:35 AMI think Richard might still be a dick!

I played this a few times at open mic and I actually got a request for it the next night...lol... but I think I am going to play this some more... I sometimes have to "alter" these for live to make it easy for me to do it with just a guitar etc... but it can work...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner