Richard Was A Dick

Started by StephenM, February 15, 2021, 03:01:03 PM

Jean Pierre

AhAHah ;D

The lyrics and the translation helped me a lot to appreciate this surprising apology :D from Richard I

Brillantissime

in a first listening, without understanding the lyrics, the music and the recording are excellent.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Mike_S

Yeah, so brought a big smile to my face. It's just great to hear something whacky and "out there"... kind of like the spirit of Frank Zappa, just off the wall. It takes a bit of courage to just go for it on something completely different like this. I like the voices coming in from all angles especially near the end. Great stuff Stephen.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

WarpCanada

This is really fun.     The divine right of Dicks was due for a song.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

maxit

Believe it or not, with my daughter right yesterday were talking who is who in the robin hood film (our only historic knowledge is from disney lol) if the dick was richard or his brother john ... now I learn they were both ... never too late for the truth? Welcome to history channel lol
recorder
Audacity

TPB

Just what I needed today a good laugh and as humous as it was the music is great
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

Loving that dirty start and yes Richard was more than likely a Dick

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

tonyc

great track made me laugh out loud . and what a great chorus ........brill ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Pine

The opening guitars are cool! Nice bass work. Ace drums. Then come your lyrics, which didn't stay serious for long.
Funny and delivered in true theatrical form, it brings a smile even to this peasant from the Colonies, who is short on knowledge of the British royalty lineage. Another good example of how versatile music can be...nothing is off limits!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

pjd1

Brilliant stuff and yes they are all "Knobs" as we call them in Liverpool , they come from a long line of Knobs !!!! great to hear you thinking outside the box on this  composition , here is the thing , how many copies would you sell if you could put it out there !! millions !! number one hit across the world !! as always you put 100% into your work which is just cool , love the sound and the mix , super guitar and vocals , great stuff

Dunny 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8