Your Parent’s Bed

Started by Ray Brookes, February 09, 2021, 01:32:01 PM

Hilary

Musically gifted, I loved the runs inbetween too.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenneth

Ray,
as everyone has already said, the musicianship is terrific.
The focus for me though, was the atmosphere and the great vocals.
This is a lovely piece, really well done.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Redler

Everything works fine on this. Each instrument has put well together and played so well, especially I liked piano and lead guitar additions. Fine song and story!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Johnbee

Your music is great. Well played and produced.  And your lyrics are always differently interesting.  Truly unique subject matter in all.  I don't know how you pull it off, but I congradulate you for it.  You kind of remind me a bit of old Ray Stevens in a way.
 ;) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

BerryPatch

Awesome acoustic playing and great balance on the tracks. Everything just sits well with an excellent floaty jazz arrangement with words that say something (if you get my drift ;))

Jean Pierre

It seems that you're a damn good guitarist and mixer( and singer, and instrumentalist)...I'll listen to you a little more...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

tonyc

well argh kid , what a song . i just dont how you put it all together , the guitar is fantastic the drums sound brill . your voice and lyric are just magic , and on top of that you do a brilliant mix , and the piano i could listen all day ,.. brill just brill ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

pjd1

Another cracker of a composition Ray , spiced with superb guitar and keyboards throughout , amazing quality and production to your recordings and just love the ideas you have and how you put them into a song and make it sound so good !!! loved it !!!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8