Podcast Intro Musical Bit

Started by WarpCanada, February 07, 2021, 01:48:29 PM

WarpCanada

The Seminal Alt CCM Album
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's me mashing up some bits of a conversation between me and my best friend since childhood, talking about the stuff we like to talk about, with some of that conversation resynthesized via a wavetable synthesis program and then fed into some big reverbs.  There's also some tape speed up effect clips, for chipmunky vocals, and some backwards stuff, which fits into my story and my friend's story as we grew up in an evangelical culture that was afraid of "backward masking" carrying satanic messages on classic rock albums.   We grew up scared to death that the devil was behind all the great albums of the 70s and the 80s.  So yeah.

I didn't post this in the "Songs" section because it's more of a "Podcast Intro/Stinger" interstitial bit.    He and I and another of our friends are thinking of starting a podcast about stuff we are into, because hey why not.  So this conversation is bits of us discussing what a podcast that we would do would be about.

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

WarpCanada

Instrumental Outro
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Outro bit (no vocals)
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Ferryman

Very cool. And definitely sounds like the intro to a podcast. The vocal stuff is great.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR