Fence Sitter by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, February 05, 2021, 06:51:21 PM

cuthbert

Such a catchy tune, with every part sounding tight as a snare drum. Love how the piano and drums drive this, with great guitar and vocals as well.

Top-notch in every way!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

I can only agree with everyone else, this is a fab song. Really well written and constructed with some great chord changes that give it some nice twists. The vocals are great and the harmonies work really well, and are very nicely done. Intriguing lyrics, great production, great groove, what's not like? Answer - nothing! It's great, looking forward to hearing more from you.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tonyc

nice song well put together . those drums sound great . superb .......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Hilary

Crikey this is good, congratulations.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

This is great! Something about those chords reminds me of Wings / Macca, and there's a little George Harrison on the lead guitar. It's a superb bit of songwriting and the production is amazing for something so multi-layered and elaborate. Love that ending so much!

It's clear that a lot of thought and effort went into this, and it shows how that can pay off in terms of quality.

Really superb. What a way to announce yourself :-)

Greeny

Got to also mention how great your piano work is. Serious skills!

maxit

FABULOUS (4) to me ! Enough said LoL ! Bravo!
recorder
Audacity

hooper

A very enjoyable listen and so well written, performed and produced. It's already been said but the guitars, piano and vocal are well-played and stylistically coming from the same place.  Strikes me as a somewhat retro style song that has been updated a bit. Lots of ability on display here and I look forward to hearing more from the BerryPatch!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

launched

Yes, I love it. The melody and singing, just so good, you rock! And your vocal growl is friggin' cool man, just don't wait two years to post another one!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

First off, this is one hell of a song....well done......I am extremely proud to say this is my son and he is becoming quite the musician, songcrafter, recording dude....he has taken over my BR-1200 at this point and I couldn't be happier....with stuff like this coming out.....well done Keith....seriously....I can't wait to hear what you come up with next.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand