After all this time...

Started by BerryPatch, February 05, 2021, 09:43:13 AM

BerryPatch

Hey there! Over the years I've heard a lot about this songcrafters site through my dad (aka Bluesberry). It's always intrigued me and as I've "honed" my recording and songwriting I've thought more and more about getting on. I'm really excited to be joining this great community once and for all. Can't wait to share my music with you guys :)

Greeny

Hey! Welcome aboard. It's great to see a new generation of Songcrafter coming through. And we were all very impressed with your bass playing on your family folk song :-)

64Guitars

Welcome to Songcrafters, BerryPatch.

If you need any help getting started, please see the Help board. It answers most of the questions that new members have. If you have any questions about using the site, you can post them in the Songcrafters.org board or send me a PM.

You should select a picture for your avatar. For now, you can select a generic avatar from our gallery. Later, you should try to find a more personal picture. It could be a picture of yourself but it doesn't have to be. Instead, it could be your guitar, a graphic symbol, or any image you like. To select a picture for your avatar, see this page of your profile:

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile

I look forward to hearing your music and reading your comments.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

Oh I'm really glad you've joined too, welcome and say hello to your dad for me  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

maxit

Hi Berry it's you on that song! Amazing! Welcome onboard! (way cool to have the 2 berry here LoL) ...
recorder
Audacity

pjd1

Welcome aboard young Berry  i am sure you will enjoy the music and the friendship on here

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Mike_S

Great to have new members on board... it's a really cool place, loads of really creative stuuf on here. Welcome!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

WarpCanada

Hiya Berry!   Greetings from sunny spallumcheen valley in central British Columbia, Canada.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

bruno

Welcome aboard - I'm sure you will have lots of fun :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Ferryman

Welcome! Your dad has been a great asset for this site, so let's hope like father, like son  ;)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR