"The Puppet Song" Original

Started by Saijinn Maas, June 01, 2009, 04:36:26 PM

Geir

Slipped my reply to list ... happens more and more these days I'm afraid !

Cool as liquid nitrogen !!!

G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

Your right It isn't my kind of thing. But I appreciate talent!!  I just want to know why your avatar is missing his head. You are really in key and sounding great.  Maybe I should try something like this. LOL  I don't think so.  I won't sleep well tonight.  You should write scary books. LOL

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: wiley on June 04, 2009, 06:09:32 PMYour right It isn't my kind of thing. But I appreciate talent!!  I just want to know why your avatar is missing his head. You are really in key and sounding great.  Maybe I should try something like this. LOL  I don't think so.  I won't sleep well tonight.  You should write scary books. LOL

Thanks, I appreciate that ;)

My avatar? Hmm... It's kind of hard to see at this size, but it's a dude with long hair headbanging. I guess this board doesn't support animated gifs, so it's just frozen with his head down.  heh   ;)

And regarding the scary books... I'll take that as a compliment ;) I tend to do a lot of writing for my job. And they DID mention that everything I write is either mean, or scary. Go figure ;)

The Reverend 48

I nearly missed this...Its great the vox is something I might try myself!

Oldrottenhead

great post sm, reminds me very much of iggy pop too, but lots of other references in the nin et al. great lyric right up my eclectic street musically too.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann