"One Day Soon" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, January 31, 2021, 06:54:35 PM

WarpCanada

Whiskey is very good technology for mix engineering, I think.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

pjd1

Its been a while since i had a "JACK" if it makes me record songs like this then maybe i should buy a bottle , but i dont think it would sound like this , well constructed and recorded and performed , i think brighter days are on the way as well , you song says it all , great stuff 

Dunny

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

TPB

Smoking vocal got that early police vibe mixed with a little island hats off to all involved put this one right on playlist
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Lurker

Bruce sent me three pieces to consider for making a new song. After I listened to them all a couple of times, one stuck in my head. Words just started coming to me, so I went with it. Then I received a text, "Don't spend any time on the reggae thing."

By the way, during mixing I suggested Bruce might need some ganja for inspiration. He didn't listen to that either.