recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Jean Pierre

ah,...I had to look on wikipedia who Hilton Valentine of the Animals was and I learned that he was actually the founder of the animals group.

Certainly on the video proposed by 64, it is not really the voice of Eric Burton...but it does not prevent, at the time of the cover "the house of the rising sun", in...64, I was 16 years old, 3 years of (laborious) practice of the guitar and it was the first time that I heard these arpeggiated chords which marked a generation of "budding" guitarists...

RIP , my friend
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Farrell Jackson

RIP Hilton Valentine.....I've played many of your iconic guitar riffs and songs........

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman

RIP. House of the Rising Sun was the first song I ever learned on guitar. The Animals were a great group as well.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

RIP, Hilton Valentine - I must confess I wasn't familiar with his name or most of his work, but the arpeggio in House of the Rising Sun is so recognizable, and it's also among the first songs I ever learned to play on guitar.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Flash Harry

This is a shame. As a bass player I never learned house of the rising sun and many of the guitar shops I went into in the late 70's and early 80's would have you forcibly ejected if you started to play that riff..

What a legacy.

RIP Hilton. You are legendary. 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.