New Toy

Started by TPB, January 19, 2021, 09:11:26 AM

TPB

Been quite a while since I has GAS for anything but saw the reviews and could not resist and for $50 figured it was a risk I could take, without the misses asking why I am buying more stuff lol. I got the Lekato looper pedal sounds good works well I will post a demo tonight. It is a fun little (mini Stomp Box) tool for practicing and learning how to layer sounds
Tim
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Bluesberry

Cute little pedal....I can't wait to hear it in action

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

A cool purchase Tim and all for $50! I look forward to hearing it in action before your wife sees it and makes you take it back, lol! I would like to buy some new musical toys but I haven't figured out any new excuses to get my wife onboard....yet :)

Farrell

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

WarpCanada

Looper pedals are a game changer for getting better at guitar, at least it has been for me.

Loop for eight bars, playing a chord progression, then solo over my own chords. Get better at rhythm and lead, in very little time.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

StephenM

Quote from: TPB on January 19, 2021, 09:11:26 AMBeen quite a while since I has GAS for anything but saw the reviews and could not resist and for $50 figured it was a risk I could take, without the misses asking why I am buying more stuff lol. I got the Lekato looper pedal sounds good works well I will post a demo tonight. It is a fun little (mini Stomp Box) tool for practicing and learning how to layer sounds
Tim
Tim

how long does that loop for?  Can you add to it?  sounds fun...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

Sweet. I've also been getting Looper GAS. Never tried one, so not sure how successful I'd be with it. Pretty sure you're going have a lot of fun experimenting and learning.

Ferryman

Loopers are cool. I have only scratched the surface of mine, looking forward to seeing what you can do with one.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

See the specs below you can do up to 10 min on the loop and then add as many overdubs as you wish. you can also overdub vocals percussion keys what ever you wish.
not a hard pedal to get your head around and great  for working leads having fun with it just learning
It will hold 9 loops total and will hold them in memory when you turn the power off. Customer service even contacted me in case there were questions or any problems so far this is one of the better purchases I have done in a long time

LONG MEMORY : LEKATO looper station with 9 loops, with a single loop recording as long as 10 minutes single record duration, total recording time is 40 minutes. The visual time indicator is excellent.
•???? UNCOMPRESSED AUDIO : 48K/24bit sampling rate, lossless, uncompressed, professional tone quality, looper with high-quality audio and the Analog-Dry-Through design. Lekato guitar effect pedal make you enjoy the pure music.
•???? TUNER FUNTION : LEKATO guitar looper built-in high sensitivity tuning function. Continuous switching, will not cause discordant interruption between the phrase. Let you enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
•???? USB FOR UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD : LEKATO guitar loopers can Import/Export the music to/from PC easily with USB for uploading/downloading wav loop files, connecting external pedal, no need drive.
•???? SIMPLICITY OF USE : Clear looping with unlimited overdubbing. Record, Undo/Redo, Stop and Erase are all accessed via different foot commands by one button. Single-knob operation sets loop playback volume.
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

pjd1

Has your gas gone Tim , looks like a great buy , thats the winter sorted out know , loads of time to mess around

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

StephenM

Quote from: TPB on January 20, 2021, 05:56:52 AMSee the specs below you can do up to 10 min on the loop and then add as many overdubs as you wish. you can also overdub vocals percussion keys what ever you wish.
not a hard pedal to get your head around and great  for working leads having fun with it just learning
It will hold 9 loops total and will hold them in memory when you turn the power off. Customer service even contacted me in case there were questions or any problems so far this is one of the better purchases I have done in a long time

LONG MEMORY : LEKATO looper station with 9 loops, with a single loop recording as long as 10 minutes single record duration, total recording time is 40 minutes. The visual time indicator is excellent.
•???? UNCOMPRESSED AUDIO : 48K/24bit sampling rate, lossless, uncompressed, professional tone quality, looper with high-quality audio and the Analog-Dry-Through design. Lekato guitar effect pedal make you enjoy the pure music.
•???? TUNER FUNTION : LEKATO guitar looper built-in high sensitivity tuning function. Continuous switching, will not cause discordant interruption between the phrase. Let you enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
•???? USB FOR UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD : LEKATO guitar loopers can Import/Export the music to/from PC easily with USB for uploading/downloading wav loop files, connecting external pedal, no need drive.
•???? SIMPLICITY OF USE : Clear looping with unlimited overdubbing. Record, Undo/Redo, Stop and Erase are all accessed via different foot commands by one button. Single-knob operation sets loop playback volume.

wow....this is way better than mine at half the price...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner