br-1600cd demo songs

Started by pokemon099, January 18, 2021, 09:33:58 PM

pokemon099

Hi! My name is Dan and I am new on this forum.

I would like to know if anybody knows a way that I can get the 4 original demo songs track for the BR-1600CD

I bought it used and I think that the guy formated the hard drive and deleted the demo songs.

Thanks

pokemon099

OK I found it. I registered the machine as a used one. It gave me the right to ask for the original demo and they sent me the link.

StephenM

Glad you figured it out.... I have 2 BR1600CDs... and have used one for 10 years now...love them... welcome to Songcrafters...  I was just wondering why you wanted those demo's... I deleted mine when I reinitialzed my hard drives... I found this site when searching for information on how to do things on BR1600s.... sounds like that might be how you found it... looking forward to hearing your recordings... there is alot of good info on the site in matters of recording in general and BR's specifically...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

bruno

Ah missed the comment originally. I still have the originals stored on a backup disk somewhere, but like everyone else, removed them from the machine to preserve space.

They are good to play around with, when you are finding your way around the machine. It is a very consistent design, so once you find your way around, you normally can find out how to change/adjust by looking where you think it should be and not have to refer to the manual. The demo's sound super professional though, they use lots of tricks to fit as much as they did into just 16 tracks - that's quite advanced usage. Anyway enjoy the machine and enjoy the site. I joined around 2012 I think, as I bought the Br1600 as was a little frustrated that I had not used it much. I joined as I thought it would spur me into producing a few songs - I've lost count on the number of songs I have done now, into the many hundreds - so an inspirational site.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600