Photo Fest Time goes By

Started by TPB, January 16, 2021, 08:16:32 PM

Ferryman

Brilliant Tim. Great storytelling, excellent composition and a stunning vocal performance. There's real power and emotion in those vox, they really tell the story so well. I too got a bit of a Springsteen vibe from the vox, which is a very good thing in my book.

This is a really good fest entry. Great use of the photo. Now the burning question.....is it you in the pic?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

chapperz66

This is a great song Tim, and you deliver the vocal with such oomph.

The production is fabulous too.

I glad Ferryman asked the question.  Feel free to tell us to mind our own, though.  Or better still - make a story up  ;) ;)

tonyc

love it , love the lyrics , and a great voice to , wonderful melody , worth another listen brilliant stuff tim . cheers . tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Mike_S

Lovely bit of chilled out storytelling Tim. Great vocals, and some great harmonies too. Lovely stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Nice story telling lyric and tastful backer. Agree with the others, this has a bit Springsteen vibe, which is only positive!

Brilliant enter to the fest!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Seger... Springsteen... yep, getting both those things. 'Night Moves' especially springs to mind. And the comparison is that this is also beautiful, classic FM rock and storytelling. Right up my street. The songwriting, vocal and guitar are all superb. Love the emotion you put into the vocal delivery.

So jealous of that chorus, lol.

Magnificent!!!!!

maxit

How did I miss it? It is simple and really great, the best kind to me, really outstanding !!!
recorder
Audacity

Johnny McAleer

An excellent track. It's got it all. Very smooth and well crafted. J
"Take music, family and friends: stir gently and serve chilled" - J Mc

T.C. Elliott

Your melody and vocal both make the melancholy story hit right in the gut. You've done a fine job of putting a picture into words (and music.)
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Nelson

Damn it Man
I'm digging that simple strumming, under the heartfelt lyrics and your killer vocals... so expressive.
Outstanding delivery of the chorus
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600