Website improvements

Started by 64Guitars, January 13, 2021, 11:39:24 PM

64Guitars

I've made some improvements to the Songcrafters Menu "Other" tab. I've added links for basic and advanced searches in the first column, and 8 personal links in the last column.

The Links Page has been completely reorganised and many new links have been added. And all previously-broken links have been fixed.

On the "Music Gear" tab, you'll find links to the websites of over 80 musical instrument and equipment manufacturers.

The "BR Manuals" tab has direct links to PDF files of the Owner's Manuals for all of the Boss BR Series recorders.

The "Music Software" tab has many new links, including links to the websites of 29 DAWs.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Greeny

pjd1

Outstanding 64 a wealth of information and good stuff , i feel songcrafters has taken of over the last couple of months , loads and loads of activity and new members , excellent work

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

alfstone

Very very well, sessantaquattrochitarre!

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Ferryman

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Cool new features 64G!

You probably don't feel like a genius, but to me, you are.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

StephenM

You deserve a raise sir.....ha!  Anyway, amongst other things I am going to be using the BR1600 manual quite a bit.... I know the machine pretty well, on the things that I do alot...but there are many features that I have never used that I need to fam with....and I lost my manual...silly me... so this will be a great resource........but I would add this website has been monumental in my life in so many ways.... great musicians, songwriters, engineers, producers, singers.....etc.... and some really super people.... THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!  and in this post especially the admins and 64!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Blooby

Your efforts are super appreciated...truly.  Thank you.

Bruce

Mike_S

Yeah, brilliant stuff, thanks 64... what a great site we have.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand