The Soft Nucleus of the Machine (for Photofest)

Started by alfstone, January 11, 2021, 03:45:54 PM

Pine

Quote from: Greeny on January 12, 2021, 03:06:29 AMIt's rare to see you on the originals board, so this is quite a treat. And it's a great track. Very avant-garde and jazzy. Loved it when that delay guitar came shimmering in. The laid-back groove is amazing. I don't know Nucleus, but it did remind me of a slowed-down version of Birdland by Weather Report. It's such a great listen! You should do more like this.

Tim has wrapped it all up perfectly here. I always enjoyed Weather Report as well. This is so easy to listen to...and so nicely done.
All i can say is, do some more like this. It's downright therapeutic!
Cool pic too by the way. In that era, music was everything to me and many others here too i'm sure.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Jean Pierre

qu'est ce que c'est bien fait! ...chapeau Alfredo
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

pjd1

Yes Yes loved it !!! flow and ebb of the music was brilliant , love this type of composition , never really got into any music like this when i was young , missed out on a lot of stuff that i know i would have liked , this is so good and laid back with a nice free jazz flow which is great , loved the recording very well performed and produced Alfredo

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Kenneth

Last song of my night. Chill and lovely. Thanks for sharing!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

hooper

Love this soothing vibe and the wonderful palette of sounds keeps things interesting. Ear candy with steak and potatoes!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Mike_S

Brilliant Alfredo. Loved it. I do like a bit of jazz rock fusion. Super piece, loads of atmosphere. The bass ties down that hypnotic groove so well and great playing on top. I had my foot tapping here.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand