help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 01, 2009, 11:53:40 AM

Saijinn Maas

I've actually found a pretty effective way to keep up with all the posts...

I DON'T SLEEP!

;D

Geir

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 02, 2009, 10:12:44 AMI've actually found a pretty effective way to keep up with all the posts...

I DON'T SLEEP!

;D

Welcome to the vampire-club !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ted

Occasionally I just declare bossbr.net bankruptcy: I click "Mark ALL messages as read"

It hurts a little.  But I get over it.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

64Guitars

Marking all messages read is actually a pretty good solution when you're swamped beyond recovery, and it's not as drastic as some people might think. As new posts are added to existing topics, those topics will get marked unread again. So, chances are that you'll eventually see most of the unread messages that you'd marked read anyway.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

guitarron

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 01, 2009, 11:53:40 AMi think something has to be done.........

i went to work for 8 hours today......................

when i returned...............

i think there was about 53 replys to my posts.................

and 95 posts i haven't read.............

result are ..............

1. i am missing some seriously good posts...............

2. i cant reply to every post.............

3. my wife thinks i am having an internet affair...........

4. i  text friends when i am at work to ask whats happening at microrecorders.......

5. ive burnt the burgers on the bbq whilst posting this.............

6. my dog is going on the bbq for eating the last burger bun.......my burger bun.........
been having limited access to internet last couple month's-just got around to "fixing" my power issues- haven't been able to listen to any posts- so i've only really responded to questions
lots of good stuff and new members-cool

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

just been away camping for the weekend with my family, no internet couldnt even get a phone signal, back home now, where do i start trying to catch up...........................i dont know....................
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

And I just get a few minutes every few days for THREE MORE WEEKS NOW (already one week behind !!!)

Hope to get an update from you ORH, next week !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

Ha Ha,  Yes it is very hard to keep up and I am sure no one takes offense.  I can't keep up 48 is keeping me to busy practicing.   I haven't even posted a singing song in a long time.  But I am learning very much here and this is about the only place I go anymore. LOL If you miss posts orh don't worry. We won't be mad at you.
P.J.

AndyR

Yeah, I've been really quiet on here as well.

I've been struggling with my latest project (I've even experienced the dreaded "card busy" error for the first time, and managed to get out of it!! - many thanks to everyone on previous threads about that).

Everytime I'm on here prowling around, I seem to have the MBR strapped to my ears, preparing or listening to bounces... It's hard to listen to bounces and other peoples songs at the same time!!

I've told myself I'm going to finish this thing, post it, and then spend several days listening to everything I've missed.... but it's going on and on and on... (and I've still got all the vocals to do...) :D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

lg

I too have the same problem....
But, you know what guys?
This is a great problem to have, that is, as opposed to the alternate:
Which is dead forum...nothing going on, etc.
Hey Guys, it's all good!
Keep Rock'n

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!