help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 01, 2009, 11:53:40 AM

Oldrottenhead

i think something has to be done.........

i went to work for 8 hours today......................

when i returned...............

i think there was about 53 replys to my posts.................

and 95 posts i haven't read.............

result are ..............

1. i am missing some seriously good posts...............

2. i cant reply to every post.............

3. my wife thinks i am having an internet affair...........

4. i  text friends when i am at work to ask whats happening at microrecorders.......

5. ive burnt the burgers on the bbq whilst posting this.............

6. my dog is going on the bbq for eating the last burger bun.......my burger bun.........
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kody

I've ran into the same trouble keeping up lately~ There's no way to keep up!!  Burgers sound good man!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dog burger...................
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kody

Wouldn't want to eat my dog, she eats turds!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Geir

Hot dog !!! yummy !!!

There's no way to keep up !! (unless you're a part-time vampire)

Anyway I'll post a contribution for you in a sec ... Finally got the Happy guitars together !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on June 01, 2009, 12:36:15 PMThere's no way to keep up !! (unless you're a part-time vampire)

Mobile internet..........Works for me !

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Me too, I spend so much time here I can't get any music done and still can't keep up. Work is too busy for me at present so I get very little spare time, and what little I have is spent listening to everyone else's great work. And I just don't have the time to look in the other recorder sections as I can't even keep up with what's going on in the MBR section. They must think me very rude.....

But it's great to see so much superb work being produced from this little box and its bigger siblings. I haven't enjoyed being involved in music so muuch for many years. You're all making an old man very happy.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

I've been worrying about this as well...

The MBR posts thread is FULL of new stuff I haven't been able to listen to (and old stuff on here before I joined a few weeks back).

I can't listen to music at work - it's disabled - otherwise lunch would be perfect for catching up. And in the evenings the headphones are attached to my MBR while I'm browsing here, because I'm mixing/bouncing or rehearsing a bass part for my next offering at the same time...

And when I do post, I always feel the need to write great long essays, which is kinda time-consuming in itself! :D

Glad to hear others have similar problems - I'll stop worrying and get round to it when I can...

Shows we have a HUGE wealth of creativity on this site though :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Flash Harry

Me too!

I hope people don't get offended because I don't comment on their mp3's / colabs, I just don't have the time.

Arrrgghhh!!!! 

It's me that ORH texts to find out if there has been any new stuff posted, so I'm reading it for two people, twice the pressure!

Double Arrrgghhh!!!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.