recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Ferryman

Dave Berry (Bluesberry) turned me on to Wilco a few years back on this site. Love them.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Just on the subject of cut-ups, I was watching a show with Midge Ure talking about the making and writing of 'Vienna'. He said he used the cut-up technique like Bowie, and they showed the same Bowie footage that Nigel posted to illustrate it.

maxit

I'm half the book (that finally arrived LoL), and I can thank warren for the review. Most of the things come as no suprise after all these years writing, it seem like you're talking to a friend, but something else, is better to focus on, for example that you have to really, explicitly allow yourself to write songs, and all that comes with it. This I kinda knew, but I might have forgotten to 'renew' the permission LoL. A good good read, thanks a lot !
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

I got the book last week based on this thread...so thanks for the heads up....Jeff Tweedy is a deep and mysteriousl songwriter so I am sure it will be interesting....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand