"Medieval Night" - (Original)

Started by Satchwood, June 01, 2009, 09:48:16 AM

Satchwood

That's a funny picture mr T....!......no not the spider song....... :D

i'm glad everyone appreciated a little change in satch-tunes  8)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Well tweak my ruff and call me codpiece-face, what a surprise. A very pleasant interlude and most unexpected! Well done, great versatility here, from shred to hey-nonny-nonny in the twinkling of an eye. Cool!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Hey great guitar work very precise and clear sounds like something Richie Blackmore would have done.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Hey, thanks for listening guys and commenting!!

Some songs from Richie Blackmore's Night actually inspired me to finish this song...

I'm amazed that someone actually picked up on the Blackmore influence...very cool! 

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Wiley

This was just sooooooooo cooooooooooool.  I loved it.  Like this different style of yours. Great.

The Reverend 48

Scatch I'm well impressed with the change of style 8)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D sorry for laughing..I've just got to the incy wincy spider riff not usually associated with satch's very serious guitar stuff
T you are a plonker :P

Satchwood

Thank you everyone - I'm really glad that you like the style change! 

I'm actually working on another "mellower" type song.  So there'll be more like this.  But I still like shredding the fretboard on occasion  8)  I try to go more gentle so everyone's ears don't bleed....

OsCKilO

Quote from: 48 on June 03, 2009, 12:14:22 AMScatch I'm well impressed with the change of style 8)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D sorry for laughing..I've just got to the incy wincy spider riff not usually associated with satch's very serious guitar stuff
T you are a plonker :P

Sorry.....

Have been playing nursary rhymes for the Kid........Lol

Went in well though!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Rockatron

Here's my comment on this one:
FRIGGIN' COOL and medieval indeed!  Great playing dude!  You sure play well Mr. El satcho.  Amazing arrangment in this one.  Versatility at its best.   ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."