'Tailgunner' Original song by Greeny

Started by Greeny, June 01, 2009, 05:23:24 AM

Greeny

05_TIM GREEN_Tailgunner_wMIke
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a new one of mine. A bit faster and more pop-minded than some of my recent efforts. Still a bit sixties sounding though  :)

This is me on guitars and vocals and Flash Harry on bass. I think it's one of his very best bass lines. All the music was done on the BR with a sound effect added in Audacity.

Here comes the summer  ;D

Geir

And we have our summer-hit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one has it all : a great driving rhythm (much thanx to the brilliant bass of Flash Harry), great melody, vox, lyrics,production (maybe your best to date!!) and a catchy chorus with great harmonies

Thank you for making my day better with this great song !!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Pine

Hey! What's wrong with the 60's sound?! i had alot of fun in that decade..lol. This is there for me alright...i think it's mostly the drums and guitar tones...but also the vocal styles a bit. I loved the whole song...your addictive vox, the upbeat format, and Harry's fine bass line keep it cookin'. Good lyrics and nice production. Nice one Greeny!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

OsCKilO

Absolutely Love it Greeny!

High octane Goodness!!!

Another Belter!!!!

The Midas touch strikes again!!!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

Its Great! Greeny all over..It sounds a lot more contemporary than the 60's

launched

Don't know what to say but "Absolutely Freaking Awesome!!" Tons of guitar - tons of it!! The vox are always good, but the backing tracks are ear candy.

And Flash's bass - Fabulous! Solid, solid line and like I've said before - Those notes!! Totally beefs this song up.

(Enter the sound of me putting bread in your jar)

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

lovely mr green, i have been watching stuff on bbc4 recently about mamas and papas and rock family trees with loving spoonful byrds dylan etc and this would sit in nicely, great bass as ever mike, great harmonies  just bloody great
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rockatron

Great succceeessssss!!  Oh yea Greeny, you sure brought in the life out of me (as I just realized I'm totally not awake) and boy does it feel good.  The rythym is excellent and altogether realization of this track is worthy of much more than BR forum status!!  As I'm new on this site, I can already see your style which I enjoy!
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 01, 2009, 07:14:38 AMlovely mr green, i have been watching stuff on bbc4 recently about mamas and papas and rock family trees with loving spoonful byrds dylan etc and this would sit in nicely, great bass as ever mike, great harmonies  just bloody great

Funny that...!!!!! I watched all those programmes on Friday night and did this on Saturday morning, lol. All those bands are an inspiration to me!

Bluesberry

killer, absolutely killer.  What great bass playing also.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand