New beatles film 2021

Started by pjd1, December 28, 2020, 12:32:31 PM

pjd1

Directed buy Peter Jackson , should be ready in 2021 , look fwd to this , great sneak preview

#Invalid YouTube Link#
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Farrell Jackson

Who are all those crazy youngsters? I look forward to seeing the full film...thanks for posting up the preview Dunny!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Greeny

That is completely awesome. I fucking love seeing them in the studio like that - and the audio quality on headphones was mind blowing. Such punch and groove. Really looking forward to this, and based on that sound quality, I hope there will be an album of alternative live takes etc.

But Yoko is SO annoying. I don't know how the rest of them dealt with it. I was watching a Lennon documentary the other night and she was telling Phil Spector how to do the production and telling John what to play.

Jean Pierre

yes, we can't wait to see it, it's moving to see them so young and beautiful.

Go! gift! a screenshot with John Lennon playing a lap steel that looks a lot like the Gold Tone lap steel.
at the time it was filmed I didn't even know it existed...a lap steel :D

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Geir

Finally.

Thanks to a cold I've now seen through it all. I'm all smiles and on to see it again.

I think anyone that's played in a band will enjoy it. And for any Beatles fan it's an eye opener in many ways.

I won't spill too many beans yet ... but see it if you get a chance

Cheers

Starting again at day one.  Twickenham here I come
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

cuthbert

I finally broke down and subscribed to Disney+ just to see this. Going to start watching it over the weekend - looking forward to it!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

cuthbert

Wow, what are the odds? Just got a promotional email from my friends at Stylophone and there's a clip of the Beatles and Billy Preston playing one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPPDqfFuPU

The way Lennon plays it would have fit right in on 'Baby, You're A Rich Man'...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

Totally blown away by this sat up till the wee hours watching it in one sitting. Disagree with you greeny I thought Yoko came across much better than I expected she would. Some of it reminded me of our mets in Geir's hut.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Groundy

Looking forward to seeing this,  cheers Paul..... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Jean Pierre

For Christmas I take a subscription to Disney+, I saw that you can cancel after one month...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo