Holiday Greetings to All

Started by Ferryman, December 22, 2020, 04:25:04 AM

Ferryman

I'm going to be pretty much offline until after the Christmas break so wanted to wish everyone on here all the best for the holidays, whatever festival you may be celebrating or even if you are just taking some form of break. I hope you all able to have some form of celebration even though I am sure it will be very different for all of us this year.

It's been a great year for Songcrafters though, the site seems more active than ever and the standard of music seems to be higher than ever. It's been a real pleasure to be on this site, so best wishes to everyone that contributes to making this a great place.

And special thanks to 64G and the elves that keep this place running.

Cheers all,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

A very merry Christmas Nigel. I'm on unpaid leave now till the 4th Jan. That means a couple of albums written and recorded, lol. If you get bored, you know where to send your collaboration tracks.

I was thinking this morning that there's some phenomenal music on here at the moment.

Have a good one!

Farrell Jackson

Merry Christmas to you and yours also Nigel! Stay safe and healthy. I agree, the site activity and quality of music has been phenomenal during this covid 19 ordeal.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all that celebrate it and the best of wishes to those that don't.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

I hope you all have a great Holiday season and may there be a Strat and Keyboard under everyone's tree
Best Wishes Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Johnny McAleer

As a relatively new member of the SC crowd I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone concerned for making me feel so welcome. This is a fun and lively little community and I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to the wealth and variety of great music you guys are putting out there. I wish everyone all the very best for the holiday season and beyond. Best wishes, Johnny.
"Take music, family and friends: stir gently and serve chilled" - J Mc

Hilary

Merry Christmas everyone, now and always  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

pjd1

May i use this thread to thank everyone, for the support they have given when i have posted my music on this goldmine of a site , thanks to 64 for his knowledge and expertise in running and maintaining this forum you are a star without a doubt sir, i have been floored by the quality and passion of the musicians that are inputting there music on here , there are some truly fabulous gifted people posting, and its a joy to listen to there music

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year, to everyone who sails in the ship

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Pine

Quote from: pjd1 on December 22, 2020, 01:46:38 PMMay i use this thread to thank everyone, for the support they have given when i have posted my music on this goldmine of a site , thanks to 64 for his knowledge and expertise in running and maintaining this forum you are a star without a doubt sir, i have been floored by the quality and passion of the musicians that are inputting there music on here , there are some truly fabulous gifted people posting, and its a joy to listen to there music

Merry Xmas and a Happy new year, to everyone who sails in the ship

Dunny

I just could not have said it any better Dunny. I listen alot more than i comment. Happy Healthy Holidays to all!!!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Ray Brookes

Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best for 2021. Let's hope it is a better year for the world.
Ray Brookes

alfstone

Merry Christmas everybody. I wish you all a 2021 full of vaccines!  ;)

Alfredo

...and YES, absolutely, it's been a great year for the quality of music here, and again YES, the more years go on, the more I appreciate how wonderful this site and you all are...  :)

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/