Blooby

Girl Walking Down My Street - Blooby & Lurker
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Stalker pop?

Blooby

Greeny

I absolutely love it. That deep vein thrombosis bass, the reverse guitar touches of psychedelia, the U2 percussive delay, the big Guess Who 'American Woman' chords, the beautiful and oh so tuneful vocal.

Even by your usual high standards, this is something else. It's just brilliant, brilliant music.

TPB

With all the Xmas music I guess this got pushed to the back of the burner which is a shame outstanding vocal and great playing Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

WarpCanada

I enjoyed that a lot.  I like the hard panning effect it added a lot of fun to the mix.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

maxit

Maybe not stalker lol, but weeeeird, genial like a song by The Who. I like it !
recorder
Audacity

Farrell Jackson

Good music, words and vocals Blooby and Lurker! The intro panning of the guitar back and forth sets the song up nicely. It creates a little suspense of where the song is about to head. The mid break psychedelic section is cool. A good melody and vox Lurker! What amp, effects and guitar are using Blooby? I like it!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hook

I love stalker pop... I follow it exclusively and know everything about it...where it lives...sleeps...
Very cool my friends.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

Back for another listen... yep it's as good as I remember!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Very laid back track with a psychedelic flavor...works perfectly. Bravo, guys!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Great song chaps, but I knew I was gonna like this from the first few phased chords going from left to right. Really creative and original songwriting and a crystal clear recording, especially love the sound of those vocals. Great stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand