Hello All! BR-864 user

Started by JasonBR864, May 31, 2009, 07:46:54 PM

Bus Stetson

hi jason,

pleasure to meet you here n will be awesome getting to know you n ur music here:)

warm welcome

bus
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

JasonBR864

Quote from: launched on June 01, 2009, 07:28:10 PMShouts from Yankeeville!!

BR-86What?? I still think you probably plug your guitar in and hit the record button, but what do I know!!  :D

Just kidding around - the 864 section is bare - fill it up!!

Peace,

Mark

More often than not ...lol i'm tryn to learn how to use it. I have dailup and cant dwnload the pdf reader for the manual i found online. ;D

64Guitars

Quote from: JasonBR864 on June 08, 2009, 08:26:22 AMI have dailup and cant dwnload the pdf reader for the manual i found online.

Why not? It may take a while but I don't see why you can't download it. You really need to read the manual.

http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-READER

It's only 41MB. Shouldn't take more than a few hours with a 56K modem, even with a bad phone line.

Alternatively, you could check some of your software and driver CDs. They almost always come with a copy of Adobe Reader. It might not be the latest version but it will be good enough to read the BR-864 manual.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SdC

recorder
Boss BR-600

Satchwood

A toasty welcome from Phoenix Arizona where you can scamble eggs on the hood of your car!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

JasonBR864

TY all for your help,

I have pdf'ed everything and Im reading the maual now.

Jason

The Reverend 48

Trotters

Welcome from the UK!!!!!Can't wait to hear your first post!:D