Designer Vagina (Poly Europhane and the Screaming Organisms) (NSFW)

Started by Hilary, December 07, 2020, 12:20:46 PM

Pete C

Fannytastic !

After a 50 mile drive home from work in the pouring rain on a busy motorway, that's really cheered me up !

Well done both of you !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Absolutely magnificent. Nigel does this energetic, edgy post-punk thrash better than anyone, but that vocal! Channeling the Poly Styrene, and absolutely epic. It's so uniquely British. Superb!!!!!!!

hardlock

Oh, Hilary.....what will you think of next?  Fun tune for sure!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Johnbee

We're you the first in your neighborhood to own this "designer" model?  If so, you must be very proud.
Great collab.  Nice work by both.
 ;) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

SE

Wow, did not know  what  to  expect  but to say what a track just so good.I knew the track from Nigel would  be killer but Hilary,s vocal performance and lyrics are just so cool, best  track I,ve heard for a long time!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

Just how does this designer vagina snip away at your insecurities?

I loved this. I loved the lyrics. I loved the vocal delivery. I really, really loved the music. I just love vaginas.

Blooby

StephenM

Quote from: Blooby on December 10, 2020, 05:33:44 PMJust how does this designer vagina snip away at your insecurities?

I loved this. I loved the lyrics. I loved the vocal delivery. I really, really loved the music. I just love vaginas.

Blooby

oh my gosh...that last sentence...that is just so funny and man it's true....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chapperz66

Brilliant stuff!  Glad I listened with the headphones on - I'm not sure what she would have made of it.  Cheered me up. 

Paul

Johnny McAleer

Can't help but agree with everyone else. This is truly priceless and worthy of a few more listens. A cracker of a tribute to the genre. Great stuff!
"Take music, family and friends: stir gently and serve chilled" - J Mc

Mike_S

Hehe...

I saw the title of this a couple of nights back when I saw a few comments come up over this song. I am due a listen to some songs on Songcrafters soon, but I am just having a quick listen to this now... couldn't resist!

It's bloody brilliant... very authentic Punky sound guys. Those guitars are brilliant, punky, raw and to the point. That lyric is so good... I have to 100% agree with Stephen... this has YouTube hit written all over it. If someone could somehow come up with a video - how the hell could we do that without getting banned though - there must be a way!!

Great stuff

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand