Seeing with the eyes of a Child (instrumental, 04:24)

Started by WarpCanada, December 04, 2020, 01:06:50 AM

WarpCanada

Seeing with the eyes of a child
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So this bouncy jaunty little 1-4-5 major chords music box melody just came into my head because of the synth Vital which is featured in this track. It's FREE and if you like VST Synths and you like FREE Things, you should grab it.

Grab VITAL synth (free edition) from here:

https://vital.audio/

I will probably buy the $25 edition shortly just as a way to support the author who has made an insanely great synth. Grab a preset and twist knobs.  Don't even figure it out first, just make mistakes, and wow.  I am like a kid in a candy store.   Music makes me happy and helps me see with the eyes of a child again, alive with whimsy and wonder.

I think this bouncy little melody could have words to come later.  The title may inspire the lyrics later, but as I really like this melody I thought I'd share this right as it came to me, in one take.

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

thetworegs

Love the melody sounds like a great little synth ...free too you can't beat that can you

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

chapperz66

Beautiful, sweet melody going on here.  Great sound. 

I haven't come across vital before so I will pop off to have a look as I am always keen on reasonably priced VSTi's - and free is very reasonable.

Paul

pjd1

Cool stuff, love the synth work i am going to check your link out to the free software , very ambient and trippy , pro sounding recording with a light and breezy feel to the composition , great stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Redler

I like the atmosphere of this, very relaxing and peaceful. In my opinion, this has nice Christmas vibe and with "Xmas" lyric this would be a Chrismas song. Anyway, this is enjoyable listening.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Very pretty. Reminds me of an Indie film soundtrack. It has a nice cinematic feel to it. I can see why you're excited - some very cool musicality is coming out of this.

StephenM

I haven't had much time lately for music because we are in the midst of home and outdoor renovations...but i loved hearing this quick...and I downloaded it...it reminds me of a more synthesized ice cream truck music and boy is that happy and child like... this is a real winner Warren....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

Isn't it great when a new piece of kit inspires you? This certainly worked for you Warren, it's atmospheric, cinematic and very enjoyable. Some lovely sounds and melodies one this one. Great to have looping in the background, the second piece of delightful mood music I have listened to on the site today.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR