"How Did This Happen?"

Started by Blooby, November 27, 2020, 10:56:32 PM

Ted

Quote from: Blooby on November 27, 2020, 10:56:32 PMPart of my ill-fated progressive rock opus that will probably never happen.

It's never going to happen this way. This is way too restrained to be prog. Hit me up if you want ideas on how to ruin it and make prog. I'm a recovering prog wannabe, and can be easily pushed off the wagon.

Lovely stuff. Missed it the first time around.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

gad this got bumped...it's fantaastic and I really like the vocals alot...of course the guitar playing and structure is stellar but the voice fits perfect....and the recording is excellent

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love pink Floyd and this reminded me a lot of them. Really great music. I love the tempo and the guitars , and your playing is awesome. Really excellent song. :) Darren.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

BerryPatch

Great that this got bumped cause this it absolutely beautiful. Just a stellar piece of ethereal space rock. Those horns man, those effing horns are so gorgeous. Mixed to perfection. Like a modern day post rock version of Pink Floyd. I guess you can say I like it...like it a lot.  :)