Leaving home

Started by Bro, May 31, 2009, 04:36:06 PM

Bro

The next 5 days you wont hear anything from me, just letting you know :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Davo

To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Bro

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

We'll still be here when you get back. Hopefully!

Have a great trip!

launched

When I saw the title I was thinking "For Good" :o 

I pictured the young 0jh0 sadly leaving home forever, his duds on a pole over one shoulder and a semi-hollow over the other, headed for the nearest open box car...

Have fun on your vaca - we'll be here when you get back!! (Unfortunately!  :D)

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bro

Thanks folks :) I had a great vacation!

Me and my dad had some jams, me playing bossa-nova style rhythm guitar, and him playing flute :D It's really great, maybe I'll upload some :D

Wiley

that sounds like fun Ojimmie.  Must be great to have a parent to play with.  I was just the oddball self taught from nowhere kind of girl. I wish my Dad or Mom or Grandparent could have played with me.  I bet you guys sounded great.  Make sure you post some of them.

Bus Stetson

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on June 05, 2009, 04:34:49 PMThanks folks :) I had a great vacation!

Me and my dad had some jams, me playing bossa-nova style rhythm guitar, and him playing flute :D It's really great, maybe I'll upload some :D

hell yeah what a combo!! can't wait to hear that:))
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.