camping

Started by Wiley, May 31, 2009, 02:35:43 PM

Wiley

LAKE0_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi guys,
Was at the campground this weekend and we get a little silly out there. Geir wanted to know what our lake looked like so  I took a few pics, Guess I don't know for sure how to get them here and a song.  A friend was playing my guitar and I was showing him how the br works. He was having a grand time.

Glenn Mitchell

Well done. Good balance. Simple is sometimes the most effective.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

OsCKilO

Sounded Great Fun!

Cool Post!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Satchwood

Sounds like a fun jam - some fun lyrics too! 

I need some lake-front property...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Nice playing, real nice and smooth.  Sounds like Willy Nelson singing there, was he there?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Sounds like you were having fun PJ !! Cool harmonies and lyrics. Have you convinced him to buy one for himself? 

I think you have to link to pictures somewhere else on the web, the upload feature seems to have disappeared.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

You had me at, "If you leave me, I won't miss you."

Ahhh, a therapy song (sniff).

Blooby

Wiley

the other song I wanted to post I couldn't get to master.  Was trying to do an Oskillo thing LOL.  You would just have to see it.  Anyway drive busy, pics won't upload. not a good day.  I will post the link to my friend. And yes I think his wife is going to buy him a br for his birthday.  This will be encouraging for him.  Thanks

launched

I love the stuff that is natural and not touched up. Just set the brick down and see what happens! Not a country guy at all, but this is pretty cool - I was singing along for a little bit...

Liked the post,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

Cool camp you have there! Sounds like fun and good to see you putting the BR to great use in capturing real live music. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR