Warps' Music Room

Started by WarpCanada, November 25, 2020, 06:22:35 PM

Farrell Jackson

A great place to make music Warren! Having a real piano at your disposal is a good thing. Plus having several guitars in your pallet to choose from keeps it interesting. Where's the refrigerator for the beer,  8)?

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hi, i'm so jealous of the room you have at your disposal. You've got some great equipment stashed in there, what more could a man want?
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Cool set up... that really looks like an inspiring place to make tunes in

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

WarpCanada

> more could a man want?

Need? Maybe I don't need any more.  But I *WANT* more guitars!

I don't have a Resonator yet. Or a 12 string. Or a hollow body ES335, and I don't have a Gretsch White Falcon with Filtertron Pickups. Sadly I also don't own a Dusenberg Starplayer 59, or a Gibson Les Paul, or a Fender Jazz Master.

After I have all the guitars I need, I may need more Mandolins, and I might need a Banjo.

And that's ALL  I need!  (Anyone else love the Steve Martin movie, The Jerk?)

My guitars are not expensive but I love them, each and every one. The most important guitar I have, is a 1970s Sigma acoustic that was reputedly made in the C.F. Martin factory.   It's valuable to me not because of any resale value as I don't think it's worth much money but because of the emotional connection I have with it.  I went shopping with my Grandma one day (we were very close and I loved her immensely) when I was a teenager, and bought this guitar. This is the guitar I bought when I was 17, when I was spending a weekend at my Grandma's house, so we could go shopping, and drink tea, and laugh and spend time together.  Her laughter is still inside that guitar, when I play it, I feel she is close to me.

Hey now there's a song right there. I knew there were songs in that guitar.

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

StephenM

I can tell you love your guitars from the video because while you displayed pretty much everything there you took a bunch more time and up close and personal on the guitars...and those cool lights...its nice that you have the space to create...enjoyed seeing it...lots of neat toys there Warren....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Old guitars with memories My sister sent me my acoustic I ever had it was used when I got it so it has to be at least 60 years old don't know how I ever played it rough frets and all but I will keep it in my stash. I like the voice activated lights more Gas now
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away