Non-music stuff on YouTube

Started by Mike_S, November 16, 2020, 10:00:01 AM

Mike_S

Been watching interviews with Joe Rogan lately. Never heard of him till recently, kinda stumbled upon some on YouTube. He seems to do pretty decent interviews with a wide range of people. Watched interesting ones with Matthew McConaghy / Elon Musk and others

I found this one interesting with Graham Hancock who has some interesting theories about advanced civilisations existing long before we thought
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

watched the entire video but particularly loved that last five minutes were they talked about getting high and tripping off there nuts  ;D ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on November 16, 2020, 02:55:21 PMwatched the entire video but particularly loved that last five minutes were they talked about getting high and tripping off there nuts  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hehe... yes that part was interesting... they seem to take it pretty seriously and they make you think for sure  :) :) :)
recorder
iPad GarageBand

WarpCanada

Joe Rogan is, if I remember correctly, a former flat-earther.  So that part is fun.

You never know which Joe Rogan you're gonna get with him.

He did a fantastic interview with Ron Miscavige, the father of the David Miscavige, one time head of the Scientology group, which was straight out wow....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVdCikBDQk&feature=emb_title

I think he may be the worlds most listened to podcaster as well as a big deal on Youtube these days. 

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Mike_S

Ha... a flat earther... ok that puts a new spin on it... but yeah he does do a good interview, which you just don't find on regular TV anymore
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

Some great interviews hes done.
Alot of good interesting subjects.