Hero member?

Started by Bro, May 31, 2009, 07:29:13 AM

launched

Quote from: admin on June 01, 2009, 06:44:27 PM
QuoteHey Pedro: is that something you can configure in the board's setup? If so, maybe we should start another thread to take suggestions for status labels at the various milestones (1,000, 2,000, 5,000, etc).

Yes, that is possible, the membergroups are fully editable. We could add some more membergroups and assign specific milestones, that would be fun indeed. Come up with some cool names!

I like this - maybe do a sticky for the input?
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars

Quote from: admin on June 01, 2009, 06:44:27 PM
QuoteHey Pedro: is that something you can configure in the board's setup? If so, maybe we should start another thread to take suggestions for status labels at the various milestones (1,000, 2,000, 5,000, etc).

Yes, that is possible, the membergroups are fully editable. We could add some more membergroups and assign specific milestones, that would be fun indeed. Come up with some cool names!

Great! I've created a new topic for this here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/general-discussion-b8/member-status-(milestones)/msg28779/#msg28779

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Greeny on June 01, 2009, 03:36:32 AMWhat am I going to get for 2,000 posts?!
well by there now mr green
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

thetworegs

Quote from: Geir on June 01, 2009, 03:26:28 PMOr we could just all call ourselves Happy Members !! :):):):):):):):):):):)
id be happy with a happy member ...i mean to be a happy member........sounds great to me

If Life is a dream then use your imagination