Dreams of Yesterday ft dave tim and now Ken

Started by TPB, November 10, 2020, 07:16:38 PM

TPB

yesterday-dave tim + drms-bass
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ok this started as a little instrumental listed on Desofree post your acoustic thread
Step two  added vocals and electric guitar
Step three Ken took it and added bass and drums to it which really stepped it up
Appreciate Ken for taking the time to do this bravo Brother
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

hardlock

My pleasure Tim!  Love the song. 

Hearing it again now I caught a couple timing flubs I made but if you're happy with it, so am I. 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Redler

Powerful and dark song on a good way! I like the atmosphere of this...

Well sung and played. Nice lead guitar additions!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Nice work indeed. I really liked the drums, they anchor this in a subtle but very effective way. An excellent collab all round.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ray Brookes

Cool atmospheric track. Nice processed vocals and lovely guitar work. Great collab guys.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

oh yes... I like this song before and after...I admit this is on my list of SC that I wanted to jam on....and I still can... Ken (aka Harldock) did some really nice work here... I love the drum fills at around 3:20....and on....and I like long songs...so this is great....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner